Orange Hill sp. z o.o.
Telephone: +48 506 145 399
Orange Hill (OH) is a micro enterprise, founded in 01.2008. Operates in the market of education and employees’ development on business and public sector.
The activity and structure of the company is divided into 3 domains:
• elaboration and implementation of HRM tools and methodologies,
• trainings and consulting,
• designing, realisation and management of project focused on development of organization and staff
OH prepares, implements and manages systems for organization and employees development like e.g. competency-based systems of personnel development, diagnosis of organizational culture, measuring workers satisfaction, training needs assessment, training efficiency assessment, developing strategies for age management etc. In this areas Orange Hill, in cooperation with academic environment (e.g. Jagiellonian University) develops innovative e-tools tailored to business and public environment, such as: SQA (Service Quality Assessment) ESA (Employee Satisfaction Assessment) KMA (Knowledge Management Audit), AOC (Assessment of Organizational Culture). Tools are also available for professionals (trainers and consultants) in dedicated format of e!volve including tools, know-how and comprehensive assistance as well as networking .
Trainings area covers basically implementation of HRM tools, but also the area of communication, interpersonal skill, managing and motivating employees, recruitment and appraisals, sales. Trainers constantly cooperating with Orange Hill are the specialist in areas mentioned above.
Training services are devoted mostly for small and medium enterprises. Recent major projects in area of training are:
• project addressed to one of a biggest Polish FMCG sales networks which is to develop sales and managerial skills of 460 micro-entrepreneurs gathered in network (210 trainings for 460 persons, project financed with ESF). Project combines competence development with enhancing business potential and offers training, advisory and e-learning.
• Agent of Change. Innovative project for elaborating new professional role and providing necessary skills and tools needed in implementation the change in the organization.
In area of project realization and project management OH has been building its experience from several years, conducting (as leader, partner or subcontractor) training and advisory projects or running its own development and innovative projects in area of human resources. In majority projects are enriched with age-management modules concerning detailed competence diagnosis of 50+ employees, training needs research and individual support (advisory).
The company has diverse project team, with certified managers (PRINCE2, IPMA) specializing in particular aspects of project management (from documents management to strategic planning) and elaborated its own tools and methods of work, what increases efficiency of work and limits operational costs.
Experience in area of diversity management
OH is one of only 100 Polish Signatories of the Diversity Charter what forces us to implement several policies and institutional solutions enhancing diversity. That means that diversity is not idea, but practice for us.
• is e-tool provider, having significant experience in elaborating methodologies and designing e-tools used in business and public sector in area of management and human resources. Developed methodologies and e-tool for in-company assessment: SQATM (Service Quality Assessment), ESATM (Employee Satisfaction Assessment), KMATM (Knowledge Management Audit), AOCTM (Assessment of Organizational Culture), dedicated separately for public and business sector;
• develops methodology and e-recruitment tool in the field of recruitment process in public administration, in collaboration 5 different companies from 5 countries and with financial support from the EC (LdV DoI);
• has extensive experience in projects focused on process of improving the key HR processes what shows the experience and well-grounded knowledge on management processes;
• has experience in projects concerning to the field of diversity management: change management in a context of employees in age over 50 (in cooperative banks), implementing the strategies of age management (in trading companies), flexicurity and developing the standards of knowledge management (especially knowledge sharing) - in MSE sector and CSR projects referring to the processes of public consultations and intersectoral collaboration;
• cooperate and employs consultants, which qualification in a field of CSR have been formally approved (list of consultants conducted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and list of experts conducted by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development).
• “Agent of Change – programme of development of career of 50+ workers in social banks”. Innovative project, supported with ESF funds, aimed at elaborating new professional role and providing necessary skills and tools needed in implementation the change in the organization. We use it as best practice as it confirmed established approach as correct and showed the necessity of implementing several solutions, such: setting the function of Diversity Ambassador (what institutionalizes the role enhancing the meaning and importance of diversity, defines competence and influence positive attitudes towards diversity), manual for employers (as a measure supporting implementation through providing the knowledge and enhancing managers engagement), toolbox (as a measure complementary to role of Diversity Ambassador and developing competence and use of competence in specific professional situations)
In area of project management:
• Several project run by Orange Hill, as shown above.
• Currently Orange Hill is implementing project co-financed by EC: LDV DOI project "Find the best" (development of tool for recruitment in public administration) – 5 partners. Experience taken from LDV DOI will be used in order to streamline project communication, document exchange and other processes.
Important part of Orange Hill's activity is project management. Company employs persons specialized in project development and management, offering also outsourcing services in project management. Four of project managers are PRINCE 2 certified project managers and two IPMA (D-level).